As a business owner, it’s easy to fall into the trap that you need to do everything yourself. It’s your business after all, right?
The best part of having your own business is being able to offload some of those tasks you just don’t feel like doing. Most of us started our own business because we had a dream, a passion, and the desire to control our own work space. We didn’t get started just to work 24/7, and if you did… well, you do you.
So how do you know it’s time to give in and hire a VA? If you answer YES to any of these questions, it might be time to schedule a free discovery call to learn more about how a VA can help your business.
- You find yourself scrolling social media to avoid things like checking your emails or returning client calls.
- You have a BIG idea for your business, but it keeps getting pushed off for “just a little longer”.
- Clients are being turned away when you have to choose between running your business or seeing clients.
- There’s a new system you want to implement but just can’t find the time.
- You look at your schedule and say “yes” to just one more client even though you really just want a nap.
- Regular newsletters, blogs and new rack cards have been on your “to do” list for months (or years).
- You find yourself spending more time worrying about if you need to post on social media than you spend hiking with your dog.
- You have the clients, but you need better flow and a better system to keep you and your clients happy.
- You live in an “island” area when it comes to training and could really use someone to bounce ideas off of when it comes to tough cases and clients.
- You lie in bed at night trying to remember if you emailed that client back or updated your class schedule.
Did you find yourself nodding along to any of these? If so, its time to reclaim your time and schedule a discovery call today!